The fixed Multi-purpose mulcher model TEF , designed and developed to satisfy all the different chipping requirements from grapevine shoots, grass and pruning in general to uncultivated round.
The main aspects that marcks this model are: the machine strength, the wide crashing area, the lowest power absorption with an high productivity and even the possibility to realize very difficult works whit an excellent quality.
The Multi-purpose mulcher has the rotor with flat hammers to cover the whole work area, rotor drive with 4 Heavy-duty belts , manual tensioning of the belts Electronically balanced rotor, Oversized bearings.
- Maximum horse: 90 HP (66 KW)
- Gearbox with freewheel safety device (for 540 rpm PTO)
- Displaceable 3-points linkage, Cat II fixed
- Unique chassis internal with Anti-wear metal sheet
- Rotor drive 4 Heavy-duty belts with EPDM compound
- Manual belts tensioning
- Counter-knives for a fine shredding
- Dynamic rotor balancing
- Rotor with flat hammer and fixing pin class 10.9
- Self-cleaning and adjustable rear roller ( d.16 cm)
- Protection panels
- Support stationing
- PTO drive shaft homologated “CE”
- “CE” Safety protections